PINK LINKS – A Wildebeest Sausage & Rosé Party!
Returning for a second year. (This one sold out FAST last year!) A walk-around, grazing event with Chef Ian McHale’s house-made charcuterie, sausages and snacks being passed around the room. Splash into summer with a brilliant array of pink wine from Vancouver Island to the hills of Champagne, along with a handful of sneaky, exclusive pours of other wine styles from underneath the tables.
Featuring principals and wines from:
- Kitsch Wines, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
w/ Grant Biggs, Winemaker
- Le Vieux Pin, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
w/ Severine Pinte, Viticulturist + Winemaker
- Roche Wines, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
w/ Penelope Roche, Proprietor
- Unsworth Vineyards, Vancouver Island, B.C.
w/ Tim Turyk, Proprietor
- Champagne Lelarge-Pugeot, Champagne, France
w/ Clemence Lelarge, Export Manager
- Stoller Family Estate, Dundee Hills, Oregon
w/ Bill Hanson, Export Director
$55. Get your tickets now!
THURS, May 23, 2019
7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
120 West Hastings Street