THE NATURE OF THINGS – at The American
Calling all wine geeks! Tonight, let’s not get too fussy about semantics; we can leave discerning between ‘natural’, ‘lo-fi’, ‘minimal-intervention’ and so on for other time and places. Tonight, let’s just throw-down, stroll around and sip with some kick-ass producers of delicious wines from home and abroad. We’ve just added modern legends Monarch Burger to the bill for eats (vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free pals, we’ve got you covered!), while impromptu skee-ball and pinball challenges against your new favourite winemakers are likely.
Featuring principals and wines from:
- A Sunday In August, British Columbia, Canada
w/ Michael Schindler, Winemaker + Proprietor
- Artakama, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
w/ David Marchand, Assistant Winemaker
- Little Farm Winery, Similkameen Valley, B.C.
w/ Rhys Pender MW, Winegrower + Co-Proprietor
- Lock & Worth Winery, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
w/ Matthew Sherlock, Co-Proprietor
- Urlar, Gladstone, Wairarapa, New Zealand
w/ Angus Thomson, Proprietor
- Viña De Martino, Maipo Valley, Chile
w/ Guy Hooper, Market Development Manager
- La Biancara di Maule, Veneto, Italy
w/ Francesco Maule, Proprietor
$55. Get your tickets now!